Monday, November 1, 2010

With Not So Noble Intentions

Food . Dictionary: Meaning: a. A Dictionary of Where to Eat and What to Eat

I love eating and all my friends will vouch for it. Let alone my friends my weight would.I was tired of people asking me to lose weight or them calling me fat. So i hatched a plan - An Evil Plan. Well the plan was to write a blog about food. A blog which will influence people so much that they would actually leave their monotonous eating habits and be a bit more adventuresome with their palette. Well the more they eat the fatter they get. Muhahaha.

So, yes, i would like people to see what they are missing out on by following my blog. I would like them to discover the world of good food which is found in every nook and cranny of a city. You just have to take some time out to find it. Here's where this blog comes to use. I simplify this process for you via this blog. See as my width increased so did my nostrils. I just follow my sense of smell and it takes me to secret kitchens tucked behind alleys and gallis hidden in these enormous cities.

Its with this mixed intention that i start writing this blog.

So join me in this adventure as the thin get fat and the fat get fatter. Bon Appetite!!!!

The Foodie


No comments:

Post a Comment